“Inspirational Love Quotes”
Been in love and be loved is the most beautiful thing that can happen to you in your life.
When the arrow of love hits the heart, it consumes the mind and eventually takes all over the body. Sometimes we find it hard to express our love to the ‘’one’’
When we are deeply in love, the mind becomes blank and our throat gets choke making us speechless and not finding the right words to express our profound love to that special one. But don’t worry these beautiful quotes of love will help you find the right words to express your love to that special person in your life.
Have you ever fallen in love? Especially when the love is new and the feeling is new, the heart becomes at peace and you begin to find the meaning of your existence because you have found true love: and if it is a dream you wish, it does not come to an end.
Love is a magical spell that can win many hearts. With much love the world is at peace, saying words of love and showing love make our world a better place.
If you find yourself in need of best love quotes and sayings to express your profound love to that special one, I got you covered.
I have served 70 best quotes of love purposely for you to be inspired to express your love to the one.
Deep Quotes To Expressing Your Feelings
1. “At the touch of love everyone becomes a poet.” — Plato
2. “The best and most beautiful things in this world cannot be seen or even heard, but must be felt with the heart.” — Helen Keller
3. “Keep love in your heart. A life without it is like a sunless garden when the flowers are dead.” — Oscar Wilde
4. “To be your friend was all I ever wanted; to be your lover was all I ever dreamed.” – Valerie Lombardo
5. “I love you without knowing how, or when, or from where. I love you simply, without problems or pride.” – Pablo Neruda
6. f I know what love is, it is because of you. – Hermann Hesse
7. “My heart is and always will be yours.” – Jane Austen
8. “A truly sensual woman is the kind of woman only a man with a deep soul can intoxicate and satiate.” ― Lebo Grand
9. There can be no deep disappointment where there is not deep love. – Martin Luther King, Jr.
10. “Love understands love; it needs no talk.” – Francis Havergal
Beautiful Deep Love Quotes
11. There is a madness in loving you, a lack of reason that makes it feel so flawless. — Leo Christopher
12. You are the last thought in my mind before I drift off to sleep and the first thought when I wake up each morning. – Unknown
13. “Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage.”
— Lao Tzu
14. “One word frees us of all the weight and pain of life: That word is love.”
15. “Love is when you meet someone who tells you something new about yourself.”
— Andre Breton
16. “Where there is love there is life.”— Mahatma Gandhi
17. “To love is nothing. To be loved is something. But to love and be loved, that’s everything.”— T. Tolis
18 “Love is like the wind; you can’t see it but you can feel it.” ― Nicholas Sparks
19. “We love the things we love for what they are.” ― Robert Frost
20. “Once upon a time there was a boy who loved a girl, and her laughter was a question he wanted to spend his whole life answering.” ― Nicole Krauss
Deep Quotes For Him
21. Sometimes I look at you and I wonder how I got to be so damn lucky.
22. “I still haven’t figured out how to sit across from you, and not be madly in love with everything you do.” — William C. Hannan
23. “To be your friend was all I ever wanted; to be your lover was all I ever dreamed.” – Valerie Lombardo
24. “If I had a flower for every time, I thought of you, I could walk in my garden forever.” – Alfred Lord Tennyson
25. “And then my soul saw you and it kind of went, “Oh, there you are. I’ve been looking all over for you.” – Unknown
26. “You are every reason, every hope and every dream I’ve ever had.” – Nicolas Sparks
27. “I saw that you were perfect, and so I loved you. Then I saw that you were not perfect and I loved you even more.” — Angelita Lim
28. “I would rather spend one lifetime with you, than face all the ages of this world alone.” — J.R.R. Tolkien, “Lord of The Rings”
29. “You have bewitched me body and soul, and I love, I love, I love you.” — Jane Austen’s “Pride & Prejudice”
30. “I wish I could turn back the clock. I’d find you sooner and love you longer.”
Deep Love Quotes For Her
31. “If I had to dream up the perfect woman, she wouldn’t even come close to you.” – Boy Meets World
32. “I love you. I knew it the minute I met you. I’m sorry it took so long for me to catch up. I just got stuck.” – Silver Linings Playbook
33. So, I love you because the entire universe conspired to help me find you.” – Paulo Coelho
34. It was the way you laughed, I knew I wanted that in my life. – R. M. Drake
35. “My heart is and always will be yours.” – Jane Austen
36. Here is my heart, accept it please because I am so clumsy and I am afraid I just might lose it.
37. “My love for you is past the mind, beyond my heart, and into my soul.” – Boris Kodjoe
38. “If I know what love is, it is because of you.”
— Herman Hesse
39. “I love you not because of who you are, but because of who I am when I am with you.”
— Roy Croft
40. “I swear I couldn’t love you more than I do right now, and yet I know I will tomorrow.” — Leo Christopher
Inspiring Love Quotes And Saying
41. “Love asks me no questions, and gives me endless support.” – William Shakespeare
42. “The best and most beautiful things in this world cannot be seen or even heard, but must be felt with the heart.”
— Helen Keller
43. “Keep love in your heart. A life without it is like a sunless garden when the flowers are dead.”
— Oscar Wilde
44. “Better than I was, more than I am, and all of this happened by taking your hand.” — Tim McGraw, “It’s Your Love”
45. “Life without love is like a tree without blossoms or fruit.”
— Khalil Gibran
46. “The art of love is largely the art of persistence.”
— Albert Ellis
47. “Love is an untamed force. When we try to control it, it destroys us. When we try to imprison it, it enslaves us. When we try to understand it, it leaves us feeling lost and confused.”
48. “To love is nothing. To be loved is something. But to love and be loved, that’s everything.”
— T. Tolis
49. “Love is that condition in which the happiness of another person is essential to your own.”
— Robert A. Heinlein
50. “And in the end, the love you take, is equal to the love you make.”
— Paul McCartney
Funny Love Quotes
51. “Immature love says: ‘I love you because I need you.’ Mature love says ‘I need you because I love you.’”
— Erich Fromm
52. “True love comes quietly, without banners or flashing lights. If you hear bells, get your ears checked.”
— Erich Segal
53. “All you need is love. But a little chocolate now and then doesn’t hurt.” — Charles Schulz
54. — Paulo “A woman knows the face of the man she loves as a sailor knows the open sea.”
— Honore de Balzac Coelho
55. “I love being married. It’s so great to find one special person you want to annoy for the rest of your life.” — Rita Rudner
56. My wife is really sentimental. One Valentine’s Day I gave her a ring and to this day she has never forgotten those three little words that were engraved inside — Made in Taiwan. – Leopold Fetchner
57. Love is sharing your popcorn. – Charles Schultz
56. Romantic love is mental illness. But it’s a pleasurable one. – Fran Lebowitz
57. Will you lend me a kiss? I promise to give it back.
58. My head and my heart will never cease their endless war. When my head says ‘I don’t care, my heart says ‘I do care’. When my head says ‘I’m not thinking about her, my heart says ‘of course you do.’
59. Love is a lot like a backache, it doesn’t show up on X-rays, but you know it’s there. – George Burns
60. Your legs must be tired because you have been running through my mind all night. – Anonymous –
Romantic Love Quotes
61. “You know you’re in love when you don’t want to fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams.”
— Dr. Seuss
62. “If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day, so I never have to live without you.” — A.A. Milne, “Winnie The Pooh”
63. “A kiss is a lovely trick designed by nature to stop speech when words become superfluous.”
— Ingrid Bergman
64. “I still haven’t figured out how to sit across from you, and not be madly in love with everything you do.” — William C. Hannan
65. “How strange to dream of you even when I am wide awake.” — D.J.
66. “I love you more than I have ever found a way to say to you.” — Ben Folds, “The Luckiest”
67. “I went to sleep last night with a smile because I knew I’d be dreaming of you… but I woke up this morning with a smile because you weren’t a dream.” – Unknown
68. “I may not be your first date, kiss or love…but I want to be your last everything.” – Unknown
69. “One word frees us of all the weight and pain in life. That word is love!” – Sophocles
70 “I knew why love was always described with eternity. A single minute stretched out for lifetimes.” ― Shannon A. Thompson
You may also enjoy: Quotes of The Day That Will Keep You Moving
The feeling of being in love is so great that sometimes it is a feeling you can’t explain and the beauty of knowing that makes it more beautiful.
I hope these inspirational and love quotes were helpful and if it did please share and leave a comment below and we will like to know your favorite love quote.